Thursday 10 May 2012

DamnDuckDucks Graph

Just taken off my filter to see my lifetime graph for the userid DamnDuckDuck and it looks pretty decent !!



you can add about half of that profit back in as rakeback as well (anyone know how to show it on a PT3 graph?)

since my withdrawal i have struggled, basically won and lost won and lost, but last night i had a breakthrough and am now up £70 for the week, £348 for the month and £709 since the restart of me playing.

extremely happy at that, also have to give myself a pat on the hand for volum, i played 35 hours in April but in May ive already logged 25 hours and its only the 9th!!

*edit as posting a day late, just had another rakeback payment of £83!!!  bankroll now £774 and it would of been over £1k if i didnt make withdrawals - going so well hope i can keep it up and cope when one of those dreaded downswings comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment