Friday 11 May 2012

Argggghhhhh!!

Played for like 7 or 8 hours yesterday, ran like pooo, played like poo and have carried on the same standard in a cheeky session first thing this morning. makes me feel a bit like this.....



Think i need a break as although i might pat myself on the back for getting loads of volume in, the downside is that it can kind of consume me and i dont react well to bad beats, especially a couple of dirty one outers which happened yesterday. net damage isnt too bad, lost like £60 and probabaly raked about £80

Luckily the mrs isnt working tonight so i have a good excuse to not play, and i already have a nice day planned for Saturday so hopefully i can put my losing streak to the back of my mind and come back refreshed for a decent session maybe Monday..


No comments:

Post a Comment