Monday 21 March 2011

Lazy!

Damn I really need to get my finger out, I have barely played this weekend, ive only managed 700 hands and about an hour of play over 4 sessions… in the 700 hands I have won 8 of my $12.50 buyins and the over this really small sample size $25nl Rush is a thousand times softer than $50 .

Bad news however is that instead of my bankroll edging forward nicely I have had to withdraw the $100 for some Life Stuff, its really annoying to have to do this but needs must – moving forward our finances should be more reasonable as I have just finished a loan which was costing me £160 a month and my mrs is returning to do some part-time work now that Melina is nearly one….

Last night I was set to play some MTTs, and in particular the $215 entry for the $200k guaranteed on ipoker…. However by 7pm my dad hadn’t phoned me to confirm that he was putting me in so I logged into my account and saw him playing instead – fair enough I thought until I saw that he had paid for one of the boys that works for him to enter – I was fuming about this, this kid has played about 10 times and not cashed once!!! I have cashed twice for my dad including a nice $1440 for a 27th place last summer.

To compound my misery I see this clown actually hit the top 10 for about an hour and then he butchers this hand and gets bounced from the tourney when he was comfortably in the top 100 – how bad is this hand….

Sloth has KK and the blinds are 500/1k…. it gets raised to 2.7k with one caller…… Sloth flat calls from the big blind (I hate this play what if an ace flops?!)………….flop is a perfect J73 rainbow…… but then he bets 1.2k into a 9k pot…. What the hell is that bet!! Both people call…… turn is a 10….sloth bets 2k, one guy folds but the reflop raiser raises to 8k….. tough spot now… Sloth calls….river is a 8..sloth bets 2k and gets re-raised to 19k………..he calls and villain has 1010 for the turned set…….

In my opinion horrendous – what does everyone else think?

On the plus side my Dad cashed for $700 with a decent 51st place finish.

Tonight I will be getting my finger out and hitting the rush tables, will hopefully be able to strike a heater and start building this roll!

Catch ya later
Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment