Wednesday 23 March 2011

Dragging.......

Its all been a bit slow since the big losing session on Saturday, I’ve played in dribs and drabs (normally hit 50 FTPs and quit) getting myself upto about $100 in Full Tilt bankroll before losing about $20 this morning….. I am extremely lacking motivation and at the moment my Football Manager Save game is a much more interesting proposition! But thinking about it If im gonna play Footie Manager why don’t a run a MTT or 90 manner alongside – Footie Manager is not reliant on me actually having to do anything so its easy to do both!

Not playing tonight as Mrs is working both weekend nights so need to spend some time together, so I better knock up some quick goals for the following week after tonight! Bankroll is about $425 and in urgent need of some divine intervention!

Some Goals to Achieve Before Month End

 10k hands before end of month
 5 MTT’s or 90 Manners
 Get to end of Verneer’s thread on 2P2
 Set up Betting accounts so I can do matched betting with my Offline Bankroll
 Ship $200k tourney on Sunday or at least get top fifty place for a 50/50 split on about $900 J

No comments:

Post a Comment