Thursday 17 March 2011

Intro

So after the latest Degenerate episode where I dumped a chunk of my bankroll I decided enough was enough, a new blog and a new journey. Over the last three years I have won thousands but I was generally left feeling unsatisfied as in a lot of games I was barely beating them and was relying on mass-multi-tabling to provide most of the profit through rakeback and bonuses, the only shining light was 3 seperate scores in the four figure region!!

But that was then and this blog is now, I don't really want to refer back to my old glories or more importantly my old failings, I have a new plan which is as follows.

Starting tomorrow with a starting roll of $500 i will play primarily on Full Tilt, my game of choice will be Rush Poker Full Ring, to begin with I with play $25nl with 50bb buyins and until I get to $1k this will be all I play - the only exception will be MTTS on Sunday but i will be using a 100 buying rule so to start with no higher than $5.

As for my age old Degen problem, I will keep only 12 buyins on Full Tilt and keep the rest of my bankroll in the bank, a depost limit should restrict me to one withdrawal a week so hopefully I cant get stupid and Degen.

I plan to blog a lot more i want this to be a diary of sorts - i have left so much stuff out but i guess this will be poured out over the coming weeks

will this work? Fuck knows! look forward to starting tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment