Monday 16 January 2012

Week 1 Review

I have to say I am mega pleased at the end of the first week, basically i have doubled my bankroll albeit i have since withdrawn a chunk....

Hold'em has been a bit of a wash and i've lost £25 over 900 hands, but Omaha has been my real achievement and ive won £281 in 1422 hands! ok a 3rd of this has been degen shots at higher stakes but even removing say £100 had I not degened then its still a great win rate



19 sessions and all winning ones! i almost had a losing session earlier but i managed to double up and then the villain tilt called with one pair no redraw and my overpair held....

my poker tracker says i'ved raked $125 so adjusting that up for hands played as euro's or pounds i could have a healthy £50-£60 in rakeback on my 55% rakeback deal

good times for poker and just need to stay disciplined, cant afford these £100 degen chases and when i do finally lose ill just need to accept it!

Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment