Saturday 14 January 2012

Going well

loving ipoker at the moment, Omaha on the lower stakes are pretty amusing, every table there is at least one person with a VP of 85+ and i've had an amazing start just isolating them. I've won over half of my starting roll and was upto £487 this morning from the £300 start - and all in about 8 hours of play!

i have withdrawn the £87 as i overspent on a new TV (50 inch Bravia plasma) and ill probably restrain from playing over the weekend as busy with the new house move, wife kids and other family - hoping to get a decent rakeback payment of around £30 which is pretty decent considering the hours i've put in and lack of multi tabling.

will aim to update more as i find stopping and blogging makes me look at my hands and evaluate my play.

Cheers
Daly

2 comments:

  1. how r u tracking that ? ptr dnt seem to give stats on omaha on ipoker ? do other sites ?

    ReplyDelete