Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tourney Fail

My first go at tournament staking was an epic fail, managed to build up some stacks early and was in a good rythmn but it all went to pot at around 8pm when an extra 5 tables popped up and I totally lost track of what was happening….

Multi-tabling tournaments are so much harder then cash as basically the dynamics in a tournament are never the same whereas cash the blinds are always 50c and I always have 50bb’s (yes I suck)

The total return for $145 in buyins was $10.85 for one cash in the $1 rebuy plus the unused rebuys I claimed for!

Last night I actually did 4 cheap tourneys whilst having a drink and watching tv – total buyins $14 – total returns $23!!

I came 500ish/6000ish in the $20k turbo and very annoyingly 17th/1100 for $15…. Exit hand was AQ losing to 99 for a top 3 stack with 1st prize at $800ish

Ah well ill keep plugging away at these!

Also made a decision to move some of my roll back to stars so I can play there mtts…. Ive decided that as I only play 4 tables of rush I can live with 30 buyins so $750 and ill move $250 to stars for mtts and occasional bum hunting at headsup…. At the moment bankroll is around $950ish as hit a little downswing so will move probably on Friday when I get rakeback payment….

Not playing tonight as having a kickabout with my work 6-a-side team… will probably be a slow week as got anniversary on Monday and have a few things lined up.

Catch ya later
Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment