Friday 24 June 2011

Dream Holiday Challenge!

Just spoken to my parents and they’ve come up with an unbelievable offer, if we can find £2k they will pay the rest and take my family away with them and my sister and nephew for a dream holiday over xmas to Singapore and Malaysia! (i was born in Singapore)

singapore -



Now obviously poker has been going well but 80% of my winnings gets funnelled into our normal day to day bank account as the cost of living is redic at the moment, however my mrs has agreed to get a part time job which will then hopefully mean that most of my winnings from today onwards can go into our holiday fund!!

I think this is definitely achievable I’m at like $2.6k profit for the 3 month period since this blog started but will now need to focus and grind this shit out!

The winning formular – no tilting/drinking + lots of hands + pray to poker gods for no downswing = Dream Holiday?


Ive withdrawn £120 this week so this is straight in their and the countdown begins!


Cheers
Daly

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to have a goal in mind for the winnings. Hope you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete