Tuesday 19 April 2011

Update

Following what everyone is calling “Black Friday” I withdrew my whole bankroll from Full Tilt in case it wasn’t safe, however the message from them is that as long as you are not from good old USA you are safe so I will be re-depositing tonight!

I cant make Iron Man this month so im just gonna dip my toes in the water and play what I feel like, I will continue with the staking through 2p2 and generally take it easy..

Next month ill have to try and get back to grinding, my figures so far aren’t too bad, I know I can beat microstakes so I just need to play at the right times and not be a tilt monkey.

And for the record I should not be playing when

Im Drunk
Im Tired
Baby is Awake
Im Tilting - especially MTTs (take a break after a beat) as I just start random shoving

Need to update this blog more as well and get more active on commenting on the millions of blogs I follow!

1 comment:

  1. I linked you up from this blog, mate. Thanks for the add!

    I agree with all the reason you should not play...unless your in a live free-roll, drunk is fine :) It's fun even, lol

    Good Luck, have fun! Deuces!

    -Farce

    ReplyDelete